Social Media Marketing Internship
Application for Social Media Marketing internship is open now. Interested individuals can apply on the link below.
Details for the internship:
No. of vacancies : 5
Duration : 1 month i.e. 15 October- 15 November 2021 (Performance based extension may be considered)
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Should have knowledge of Social Media Platforms.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Create new and innovative ways to engage social audiences.
- Identify the latest trends and keep an eye out for collaborative opportunities with multiple platforms.
- Identify and lead the organisation into new areas of digital engagement beyond existing channels through competitive research, audience identification, and strategy.
- Establish consistency of brand communication across platforms, influencers, and member community.
- Conceptualize design strategy and have a basic understanding of designing creatives Come up with weekly, monthly, and quarterly calendars for social media platforms
- Creating content- static posts, reels, short videos etc.
Eligibility : College Students of any year
Mode : Online
Deadline for CV’s : 12th October 2021
A certificate will be provided after successfully completing the internship.
Call for Blogs on "Gender and Law"
Honour of Women has constantly been working closely in the field of women empowerment since its inception and aims to create a society with empowered women living with dignity and contributing as equal partners in development in an environment free from violence and discrimination.
With a hope to offer a better understanding and encouraging new ideas related to the intersection of gender and laws, we are inviting blogs on the same.
The aim of this initiative is to equally encourage both academicians and students to present their ideas on contemporary issues.
Law students pursuing the three-year LLB, as well as the five years integrated LLB program, students pursuing LLM or Ph.D., Research Associates, Academicians, Educators, practitioners, and professionals interested or involved in the area are eligible to submit their write-ups.
Topic- Any topic related to Gender and Law
Word Limit-2000-2500 words
▪ As per the 20th Edition Harvard Bluebook, citations must be in the form of footnotes.
▪ All works must be emailed in MS Word format.
▪ Authors must include brief biographical information about themselves on the top of the document (i.e. necessary academic information and others, please specify )
▪ The manuscript must contain the name of the author, qualifications, the title of the manuscript, and contact information.
▪ The main body of text in all the submissions should be typed in the ‘Times New Roman’ font, size-12, Line Spacing 1.5, justified.
▪ The footnotes in all submissions must be typed in the ‘Times New Roman” font, size 10, Line Spacing 1.
All the works shall go through a plagiarism check (considerable till 10 % ) and double-blinded review and the final acceptance of the same shall be conveyed to the author within two weeks of submission. Works that fail to qualify for the plagiarism check will be rejected right away.
How to Submit?
The author(s) shall submit the manuscript with the details in the word format via Google Form through the link given below. (Please rename the file name with the title of the write-up.)
Free Legal Counseling
Honour of Women is organising a free legal counseling session. We kindly request you to share the news as much as you can so we can help anyone in need.
- Women Musicians: Lyrical Notes in Covid 19
- Creative power of women in Lockdown - Covid 19
- Good Samaritans : Women as messengers of hope in Covid 19
- How law protects women ? Hathras and Beyond...
- Crafting Success : Women Entrepreneurs of Jammu and Kashmir
- Artists in Covid 19 : The Lyrical Saga
- Claiming the sky : Women in Sports
- Walking Against The Odds : Women at Work
- Digital Empowerment : Is it the new Normal ?
- He Matters Too
- Justice for all: An equality Call
- Why didn't I see it coming ? : A Suicide prevention Webinar
- Shadow pandemic and what else
- Transfeminism and it's future
- The Illusion and Delusion of Feminism
At Aggarwal College, Ballabhgarh
At Dayal Singh College, University of Delhi
At Khazani Groups of Institutions, Hauz Khas
At Jija Bai ITI for women, Siri fort, New Delhi
Members Training for newly inducted members